- Find your local
- What's On
- Real Estate
Deb has instructed her home has GOT TO GO!
Priced to sell with plenty of room to move and just moments from everything you could need, the option for dual multi-level living is simple at 409 Moyle.
Heading upstairs via the internal stairs you lead into the main living areas,
- The generous lounge spills onto the front deck.
- Spacious functional kitchen big enough to swing an elephant, flowing onto the back sunroom ideal for a formal dining room overlooking your own pool, established gardens and Frenchman's creek. Don't forget to check out the walk-in pantry so big you can only dream about it.
- At the other end of the home are 3 superior bedrooms.
- Master air-conditoned with walk in robe and built in robe, thats right, TWO wardrobes!!!
- Bedroom 2 positioned at the rear overlooking the gardens, study nook and ANOTHER walk in robe fit for the princess of the family.
- Bedroom 3 with dual access into the sunroom, aircon and built in robe ideal for the noisy family member getting a midnight snack.
- I didn't forget the bathroom, its quality is something you would see in a magazine, His & Hers shower, Spa bath, double vanity and seperate powder room! Little Johnny can brush his teeth while mum puts on her eyeliner and dad’s reading on the loo!
- Did I mention theres two linen cupboards upstairs?!
Heading back downstairs via the rear or internal stairs to find a blank canvas for your imagination, two more rooms, an office, laundry and rumpus!
- Bedroom 1 is ideal for older parents, or that kid that just won't move out of home, air conditioned with built in robes, big enough to fit a corner couch, queen size bed and TV unit.
- Bedroom 2 ideal for teenagers wanting their space but still easily accessible to the main parts of the home.
- The office makes the perfect room to concentrate without distraction from others around you.
- Laundry big enough to put in a kitchenette to service the downstairs rooms.
- Tidy and sizeable second bathroom and toilet with another linen cupboard.
- Central to all this is a lounge-room you could do ANYTHING with!
But wait... I'm not finished just yet!
Head out the back and there’s a HUGE covered patio set up and ready to go for a projector screen and outdoor speakers, perfect for footy games or entertaining the kids outside.
- Salt water pool set to the back of the block nestled around gardens overlooking Frenchmans creek.
Who ever you are, wherever you are from, this home is guaranteed to impress. Priced to sell, motivated to move, call James on 0438 722... or come to the open home this coming weekend.