- Find your local
- What's On
- Real Estate
An opportunity exists for an aspirational, energetic problem solver with initiative and a great worth ethic to join one of regional Queensland's leading Financial Planning firms.
The successful applicant will have:
* Command of Microsoft Office suite.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Exceptional professionalism and customer service focus.
* Possess or be highly motivated to develop industry specific specialised knowledge, potentially through study.
* First class phone manner.
* The ability to prioritise as well as multi task.
A competitive salary package commensurate to the successful applicant's experience is available.
We encourage applications from established administration officers / managers as well as those with less experience provided they can demonstrate a willingness to learn supported by evidence of academic and extracurricular achievement.